Recovering



It's not a great photograph -- again, my phone doesn't do a great job with aqua/teal/cyan -- but this is how I recovered from yesterday's adventure.

(Note: calling it an adventure instead of a failure is what I think of as the Thomas Alva Edison approach: oh, good -- I've found another thing that doesn't work! Yay! One step closer to what does!)

It doesn't feel like me, exactly -- despite the color choices -- but that may just be because it took so long to get to this place. I'm not sure I love it, but I sure like it better than what I had going on yesterday. Plus I learned some new techniques -- always a plus.

Hopefully that will be how this pandemic plays out: we'll figure out what really doesn't work, and we'll learn some new techniques for the future in the process of recovering from our failures.

Comments

Popular Posts